kuusou forest theme!!!!!!!
i made this for my blog but i think its kind of nice so i decided to add a bunch of options and release it
click on any of the previews for specs and code!!
If you guys want to know more specific stuff, please let me know! This is just really basic, and the first stuff that popped into my head, so if you want to know more/this was not at all what you were asking for, don’t hesitate to get me to clarify! :D
Theme 019 by Senpiez
(wait 5 sec then hit “Skip Ad”)
- 250/400/500px posts
- pagination / endless scroll
- optional: grayscale / faded images
- up to 7 custom links (including home, ask, and archive!)
- a side image
- much much more!!!
fashioned after this excellent reference post for yowapeda, i put a similar one together for haikyuu! i don’t have pixiv premium so it’s kinda difficult for me to look up stats, but i figured i could share the tags.
please let me know if anything needs to be fixed. i only included the more popular characters/ships (meaning more posts on pixiv) but will add others upon request (i’m using this so i know what to tag ships as on my blog tbh). note that if you want the ship reversed (i.e. hinakage instead of kagehina), you just have to switch the order of the kanji. quite a few are just as popular reversed so you might not be alone in your preference!
日向翔陽 hinata shouyou
影山飛雄 kageyama tobio
澤村大地 sawamura daichi
菅原孝支 sugawara koushi
東峰旭 azumane asahi
西谷夕 nishinoya yuu
田中龍之介 tanaka ryuunosuke
月島蛍 tsukishima kei
山口忠 yamaguchi tadashi
武田一鉄 takeda ittetsu
烏養繋心 ukai keishin
孤爪研磨 kozume kenma
黒尾鉄朗 kuroo tetsurou
及川徹 oikawa tooru
岩泉一 iwaizumi hajime
影日 kagehina - kageyama/hinata
月日 tsukihina - tsukishima/hinata
研日 kenhina - kozume/hinata
及影 oikage - oikawa/kageyama
月影 tsukikage - tsukishima/kageyama
影菅 kagesuga - kageyama/sugawara
大菅 daisuga - daiichi/sugawara
東西 azunishi - azumane/nishinoya*
月山 tsukiyama - tsukishima/yamaguchi
うかたけukatake - ukai/takeda**
黒研 kuroken - kuroo/kenma
岩及 iwaoi - iwaizumi/oikawa
you can just copy paste these into pixiv’s search box! please always remember to source and make sure the artist is okay with you sharing their work. here's a helpful faq for doing so (◡‿◡✿)
*the kanji for azunishi are especially common (they mean ‘east’ and ‘west’ respectively) so there’s a bunch of other stuff in their tag and that goes doubly so for their reversed tag :x
**no idea why this ship is written in hiragana aha
This is the system I’ve used since my sophomore year of high school for notes and its worked consistently, all the way through to my senior year of college. I hope it helps!
- I generally use three different color pens in bright shades. You want your notes to be something you enjoy looking at. One color is for headings and important, must remember facts (pink). One color is for key words and theories (green) and one is for definitions (purple).
- If I’m given a diagram during a lecture, I do my best to copy it down. Then I try to describe whats going on in my own words. Having a mental image of some important process has saved my but on an exam multiple times!
- I also draw little example pictures inline with the text of my notes as additional memory devices.
- If the professor makes the class slides available before the lecture, I’ll print them and write general summaries of the material in my notes ahead of time. That will save you from rushing in lecture and give you more time to ask questions about the things you don’t understand.
Generally, my notes don’t come out as neat as they are here. Most of the time, I end up copying them over so they’re easier to read and study from. Plus you get the added bonus of extra revision!
Good luck and happy studying! Xx
Medicine Redux Edit
Autoplay Warning On Previews #2 + #4!
I made this theme a long time ago and finally got around to uploading it lmao
Here are the features!!
- 500px posts only
- You can edit the background, text, sidebar text, links, and tag colors
- 4 extra links
- You can have a background, favicon, sidebar and header image
- You can move the sidebar image around
- You can show/remove tags, audio art, and the avatar on your sidebar
- You can either have a transparent or white sidebar
- You can edit the index and message titles for the links
- You can have a music player (this is very important though!! you can only use billy for the music and you have to remove <embed src= for it to work!!)
- There is a reblog button on posts now
- Option for maximized background
Enjoy! And happy valentines day!
Please tell me if any of the links aren’t workingFaces:Hair:Bodies:Clothes and Accessories:Creatures:Animals/insects:Objects:Nature/Food:Colours:Other: