fashioned after this excellent reference post for yowapeda, i put a similar one together for haikyuu! i don’t have pixiv premium so it’s kinda difficult for me to look up stats, but i figured i could share the tags.
please let me know if anything needs to be fixed. i only included the more popular characters/ships (meaning more posts on pixiv) but will add others upon request (i’m using this so i know what to tag ships as on my blog tbh). note that if you want the ship reversed (i.e. hinakage instead of kagehina), you just have to switch the order of the kanji. quite a few are just as popular reversed so you might not be alone in your preference!
日向翔陽 hinata shouyou
影山飛雄 kageyama tobio
澤村大地 sawamura daichi
菅原孝支 sugawara koushi
東峰旭 azumane asahi
西谷夕 nishinoya yuu
田中龍之介 tanaka ryuunosuke
月島蛍 tsukishima kei
山口忠 yamaguchi tadashi
武田一鉄 takeda ittetsu
烏養繋心 ukai keishin
孤爪研磨 kozume kenma
黒尾鉄朗 kuroo tetsurou
及川徹 oikawa tooru
岩泉一 iwaizumi hajime
影日 kagehina - kageyama/hinata
月日 tsukihina - tsukishima/hinata
研日 kenhina - kozume/hinata
及影 oikage - oikawa/kageyama
月影 tsukikage - tsukishima/kageyama
影菅 kagesuga - kageyama/sugawara
大菅 daisuga - daiichi/sugawara
東西 azunishi - azumane/nishinoya*
月山 tsukiyama - tsukishima/yamaguchi
うかたけukatake - ukai/takeda**
黒研 kuroken - kuroo/kenma
岩及 iwaoi - iwaizumi/oikawa
you can just copy paste these into pixiv’s search box! please always remember to source and make sure the artist is okay with you sharing their work. here's a helpful faq for doing so (◡‿◡✿)
*the kanji for azunishi are especially common (they mean ‘east’ and ‘west’ respectively) so there’s a bunch of other stuff in their tag and that goes doubly so for their reversed tag :x
**no idea why this ship is written in hiragana aha
- 1, 2, 3, or 4 columns
- optional small cursor
- one extra link, intended to link to a links page ect
- optional sidebar image,which is intended for pixel images, and may not work with solid images
- Option for a transparent png picture (room for this is optimized when only 1 or two columns are used, it is most effective when the image is transparent as seen in the live preview)
theme01 by kageyana
*strums guitar* this ones for you, anon
okay okay okay okay so i made a theme like a week ago or something using kogami’s rly gr8 base code and yesterday (to my delight) i got a rly lovely anon who told me my theme was v cute (thank u) and where did i get it from and i offered to release it for them and here we are. nice. here are the features yeaH
- optional sidebar image or sidepic or both if u want
- drop down links menu with 4 links
- favicon option gotta love my favicons (favicon materpost here)
- change the colour of lots of things (bg/links/text/border/etc)
- change the height of the sidebar yay
- can have a background image or nah
wow thats uncool here are
requested by a reddit user on how i colour!! very common and basic, but i thought i’d share in case they didn’t know! (i use paint tool sai)
I was on the toilet with that last ask I answered so I decided to actually sit and try to help the best way I can. Anon, I’m still in an art rut especially with anatomy and I’m totally not the best with it, but let me link all of you to some things I like to look at on my spare time.
I don’t have any anatomy art books, so I wouldn’t know who to recommend, but I DO have a lot of youtube videos I watch. Here’s some that might prove usefeul::
How to Draw: Foreshortening with the Coil Technique
How to draw twisting forms
My favorite books that I have on hand to practice gestures/anatomy with ARE MY HOLY BIBLES.
This one has a wide variety of body types and therefore is my fav…the chubs….>:3
The main idea to keep your gestures from looking stiff is to remember the line of action
ALSO SERIOUSLY JUST GOOGLE ANYTHING from man butts to back to arms to head angles if you cannot sit in a figure drawing class like me. Here’s a short gif of my process to sketching a quick figure
I’M STILL LEARNING MYSELF and it’s fun to practice with friends!! I also enjoy playing around with styles, majorly disney artists such as glen keane
Edit: Pixelovely is a good gesture drawing site
Many resources to help you DRAW THEM BUTTS
Jetpack Blues theme by Father-Fruitcake
second theme i’ve made, i’m sure i have it all working 100% before uploading. it’s a single column, with floating sidebar!
- background img
- sidebar pixel
- sidebar img
- adjustable side img
- side img behind posts
- max background
- music player
- three extra links
- infinite scroll/next buttons
- post size 200/400/500
- change font
- adjustable sidebar position
- posts bg
- nav bg
- nav text
- link hover
1. Be grateful for what you have. Too often we think about what we don’t have, or how we’ve been hurt, or what’s gone wrong. But there are even more things to be thankful for.
2. Believe you have what it takes to succeed. Don’t give up on yourself when you do something stupid or you meet some obstacle that interrupts your plans. You’re still in control of your destiny.
3. Write your negative thoughts down on a piece of paper then tear it into pieces or burn the list. Now, write a long list of personal affirmations and decide to read through this several times a day.
4. Recognise and avoid all the negative people who’ll wear you down or knock you off your path. Often whiners and complainers are never going to change – so minimize the time you spend with them.
5. Identify and hang out with positive people who see life as a gift to be treasured and enjoyed. These are the people who see the good in others, and offer encouragement to everyone they meet.
I honestly just got completely bored and was inspired by redux edit themes, this was not edited by redux just inspired by it so there are more customizations to it than my previous themes.
- icon or text links
- background full cover
- rounded or square post / sidebar
- 2 optional post sizes default if not selected is 320px
- sidebar at the top OR default select only one
- you can hide sidebar portrait in default or not
- other features im too lazy to explain lmao :—)