something I accidentally discovered today! (I’d imagine a lot of color theory stuff was involved with computer fonts that makes them readable and not all pixelated)
I made a bunch of Paint Tool SAI brushes :>
- Feather brush creates a realistic feather look; with the right brush thickness, every stroke will look like a feather.
- Scratched brush has a slightly grungy look.
- I’m a big fan of this one. Crosshatch brush creates a nice rough pastel-on-paper look.
- Cloud brush was made from actual clouds I photographed during my vacation. Use it knowing it is an exquisite imported good.
- Desert brush has a gritty/sandy texture.
I recommend using them on the Acrylic preset on SAI.
▽ CLEAN ROOM REDUX EDIT ▽
second redux edit can i get a hell yeah!! i pulled this out of my ass in like two days so feel free to bug me with any questions/comments/’u fucked up so bad the entire theme just broke on me’
- 400px and 500px posts - check only one
- transparent sidebar/posts/footer/tooltips - you can control the opacity of the sidebar and posts if you check the appropriate options
- colors: bg / posts / sidebar / borders / links / footer links / link hover / tooltip bg / scrollbar + bg / chat / blockquote / text, bold, italic
- font sizes: 10px to 15px
- rounded corners, optional tags, 4 extra links, max bg option, and an optional side image
extra note: this theme was inspired in part by tukut! ((thank u for being so nice!))
Transparent Kenma in color and black and white because why not (´ω｀★)
THEME  R.P.G. by YUKOKI
- 46 colour options
- 9 custom links (click-activated)
- 1 column only
- small posts option (400px)
- show captions option
- monochrome posts option
- infinite scrolling option
- fading photos option
- popup blogroll option
- permalink pokemon pixels option
- white photoset lightbox (courtesy of ladmilk uvu)
This theme has a lot of freedom when it comes to the pixels and icons, so I’ll write a tutorial about how to upload your own ones asap, as well as (maybe) post a resource of individual rpg icons from 7soul1. You can get pokemon sprites from here!
Please like/reblog if you’re using the theme! :)
Transparent/Semi-Transparent Redux Edit
in fact you can define the transparency yourself
About this theme (READ before installing please)
Lots of options as usual, also added an optional avatar pic not shown on the previews, check the live preview to see.
level 150 otaku theme by rin realfurry
- image options: sidebar, favicon, bottom
- color options: background, text, link + hover, border, scrollbar, footer background, footer border
- link style options: dropdown menu, number links (idk)
- show caption / tags, custom scrollbar
- sidebar height, width and body font-size is changeable
- 5 custom fonts + 2 custom links
- rounded + shadow + musicbox
I don’t care what kind of blog I have I will blog this no matter what.
"Craving sensation: feeling unreal" was such a huge part of the beginning of my relapse. I was convinced that people in front of me didn’t even exist and I kept touching things and trying to feel sensation. I’m reblogging because I know that that was so horrifying for me and I never want anyone else to go through it.Just in case this can help someone. Some suggestions also seem harmful (eating a hot pepper really hurts!!!) but steps to feeling better and not self harming is most important. Sending you love and light
STOP SCROLLING! Please reblog this vitally important information because at least one of your followers is self-harming. Thank you!
I don’t know if there’s any of my followers who is suffering with self-harming. But if there’s anyone of you who is this situation, here’s some tips to help you!
theme #18 - Aesthetic
- 250px posts
- 3 45x45px icon sidebar images
- Infinite Scrolling (optional)
- Music Player
- 3 Custom Links
- Show captions (optional)
- Centered posts (container)
I thought I’d make a short list of thought provoking pixel games to play if you ever need to just spend some time alone.
Awakening as a sea creature, this game has 5 different endings depending on whether you want to help or hinder. It has a little subplot that considers the moral implications of being a ‘monster’. (Point and click)
8 different endings. Adapted from a short story called “The Distance of the Moon” by Italo Cadaverini. A girl is in love with a boy, but he loves the moon, and thus the girl takes matters into her own hands. (Point and click)
A love story revolving around three different characters and whether being morally good or morally evil has an impact on your future. Drag the characters around the screen to decide the plot. (Point and click)
This game follows the story of a girl who originally has no hope in anything but discovers, through some beautifully worded phrases, that there is some goodness in the world worth living for. The game has two happy endings. It’s been 4 years and the soundtrack still makes me cry. (Point and click)